On January 21, 2014, the City Council established the Vision Sonora Committee. The committee is responsible for overseeing the implementation of al projects and programs related to the Vision Sonora Plan. Committee members include:
Vision Sonora Commitee
- Ann Segerstrom, City Councilmember
- Suzanne Cruz, City Councilmember
- Melissa Eads, City Administrator
- Rachelle Kellogg, Community Development Director
- Darin Grossi Executive Director, Tuolumne County Transportation Council
- Ryan Campbell, Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors
- David Goldemberg, Tuolumne County Board of Supervisors
COMMUNITY MEMBERS GET INVOLVED!
Vision Sonora was envisioned by the community and it is important that community members stay involved throughout its implementation. The Vision Sonora Committee established the following subcommittees and is encouraging individuals to participate in one or more of these committees. These committees meet on an as needed basis.
|Finance, Transportation and Mobility Committee|
|Community Design and Marketing Committee|