City of Sonora Business License

What we need from you, the Business Owner:

  1. Completed Home Occupation Permit Application
    See Information on Home Occupation Permits Upon approval by the Community Development Director of the Home Occupation Permit, the applicant must obtain a business license (using links below); except for those occupations whose total yearly gross income is less than five thousand dollars.
  2. Completed and signed Business License Application
    See Instructions for Completing the Business License Application
  3. Completed and signed Business License/Benefit Zone A Fee Sheet or Business License/Benefit Zone B Fee Sheet (See Explanation/Determining your Benefit Zone)
  4. A copy of your Resale Certificate (only if you are a retail or wholesale business).

You MUST complete all of the above mentioned forms and return them with the appropriate fees before we can issue your business license.
Please do not hand in your paperwork until you are within 90 days of opening your business.

Please bring or mail documents with original signatures to:

[text-blocks id=”administration”]

[text-blocks id=”business-hours”]